BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28

Lucky much?

I'm seriously hating Tuesday and Wednesday.
I cant effing finish my homeworks. Gahh!
I practically worn out on Tuesday and have no freaking time to do any of my homeworks. After school, I go for ballet. and afterthat I come home have dinner, shower and I'm so-damn-tired already. So straight to bed.
But lucky the timetable for the next day is totally different which means I dont hv to pass them up! ;D

And Wednesday there'll be plenty of homework I dont know why + Tuesday's.
Conclusion : I need to sleep very late everytime on Wednesday night ;( On Thursday morning in school I will be half asleep.

*

Geografi lesson today was really fun. The way Cik Azana teaches its way funnier. She jokes, she fool around yet she still can teach. I like it .
Oh and during Geografi lesson, my friend suddenly shouted my name and said something dropped on my chair. I was like *blank face* whaat?
It was some bird shit. =.= Know what? There's a freaking bird nest in my class! There's always birds flying in and out, darn annoying.


Time to get back to my homework.
I still have my KH to do ! :(


you never seemed to get off my mind, why?

0 OINK!: