BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30

Dont delay so much.

I am pretty tired today seriously but not the very very very tired unlike my friends. haha! There were like dying.
Anyway, had Cross Country today. Unfortunely it was only within the school compound. When I knew bout it, I wasnt really happy. C'mon it's cross country isnt it suppose to be further and outside the school ? Oh well I guess there're reasons behind it. Puan Ho explained the route and it was pretty short. Sadly some people didnt even understand the route, gotta show them and repeat a zillion times. Lol

As usual, people fell down and injured themselves. I was really scared I might get pushed again like last year. I nearly fell but I managed to balance myself to get to the starting line. When the wiesel blew (isit wiesel? I'm not sure it was too noisy) , everyone rushed and ran for their lives as if there were chased by some wild dogs. Again I nearly got pushed down but Thank God I slipped and fall at the field if not there goes my precious knees!
Kylie, you're lucky I did not fall on tar road :P

I didnt not I could maintain my pace and somehow towards the finishing line, I suddenly had this energy in me I ran faster! BWAHAHAHAAHAAHA!
Yes, koko marks for me! ;D
My throat was dry, totally dry. Not even a drop of saliva I could feel. Aaaah it's still very dry now.

Just now during tuition, when I was answering Mr Chee's ques walao my voice totally out of tune. My cough's back :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Which means I wont be able to eat those good food during CNY! :( I'm gonna hide at a corner and cry T____T


Salvation Army tmr!

you sounded pissed.
gahhh sorry?

0 OINK!: