BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 17

I Feel Moodless and Emotionless

School had started 2 weeks.
My homeworks are seriously piling up.
& my responsibility for the class is really big, I can feel myself going out the class very often visiting the staff room very often, seeing teacher very often.
I realize I didnt pass-up my Buku Suria once a week back to office, but I'm sure my friends were there to help me pass-up it back to da office. Dont know why I was so confident ;) God was telling me I guess.

Sports practice had started as well, got to prepare to get tanned with all the practices including marching. Speaking of marching, before this I was really in a dilemma whether to join Guides marching anot, cause if I join I would be the only Form 3 marcher so not fun and fair. So yeah, I decided to stayback on Thursday to see who was there. Pui Kei asked me to join (she was there to learn the commands) I told her if you join, I would join. I guesses she fooled me that way. but it turned out to be quite good also la, didnt regret ;)
I get to checked on the juniors, how terrible they are and learn how the seniors teach :P

*

I need to discipline myself seriously, I'm getting out of hand. Not managing my time
Like today, I did not touch my homeworks at all. I see that pile of books make me wanna die. Gah.
Watching tv programs one after another. Not suitable till I find one.
What's this, Li Xin ? =.=

*

Guides this morning ;


being the secretary sucks!








something's weird between me and you

0 OINK!: