BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27

MYF Youth Camp 09


Youth camp was quite okay la.
Flies and mosquitos spoiled it. & one thing is I've to climb 6 flights of stairs to go my room and the hall. How amazing, right? But good also exercise after eating :P
I was happy with my group members :D
MAD Rawks. ( Making A Difference Agency ) Crystal C was our group leader. Heees.
We're like a family although we dont know each other much. We got to know each other better through games and meals and those lame jokes they made day after day.
Khai Meng is seriously gay!

The food on the first day was really bad, and afterthat Thank God it improved! So the food was nothing to complain :P
The room was like a prison cell. I wonder did they ever wash the bed sheets but I still slept well!
Got used to it as well after the 1st day and I was freaking tired and sleepy.
and and KSS time. whoooots. Miss it lah :P

Although I didnt really felt God's presence I know He's there.
That's what the speaker told us la. The sessions and cell time was good :D
Though the sessions I almost felt asleep everytime. I feel bad =/

Overall enjoy the whole camp :D
The games and meals and people and everything :)
Speaking of game, I rmb the Truth & Dare game on the last night. wth man
and my group was leading on the scoreboard by the end of the 2nd day!
The Inglorious Mafia we got all correct by guessing correctly all the answers. Haha!
sadly, the waters game I dont know why we got like 10 points only? lol
but it's okay! We had fun !

I really did enjoyed the fellowship time with all the other campers.
There's no age gap or anything. I just feel so good talking to them and laughing all the way till the camp ended.

Now I miss camp again :(

























MAD :D


spot me! :P

0 OINK!: