BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27

KL Trip :)

After youth camp, went to KL with dad and mum. Bro didnt follow me though because he wants to stayback and study for his test on Monday. KONONNYA LAA! :P

Anyway I managed to sit the trains there, the KTM train and Monorail :D
It's fun although sometimes u gotta cramp up with other people and stand there like more than 30 mins. Hahaaa.
and one time when I was on my way back to Klang station at night, there's these two real hot guys. I dont know whether there are Australians, Americans or what la but they were with a malay girl. o.O
I'm not being racist, just that it's really hard for me to find that. So it's goood :P

Oh and that was the day I left my phone at my uncle's house. Mum was rushing me to go down for breakfast and then we could leave and sit the train to KL Sentral .
I remembered I chucked my phone inside my bag but then somehow it wasnt.
Also that day, my dad left his phone in my uncle's house. xD Such coincidence, right?
In the train, I was like shooot, I didnt bring my phone also! Die la like that. Later mum got lost in those shopping malls very hard to find her somemore no hp to contact her!
p/s : she's very blur. she likes to wander off herself when she sees those bags, shoes and clothes. even if you're just following behind her or somewhere in font of her.

Didnt get to Mid Valley this time, was in Sungei Wang plaza and Bukit Bintang mainly.
So many lala's =X
I was shopping for a dress actually but didnt find any that I liked the most. Only one or two.
Wanted to eat Subway also! but dang, mum just have to screwed it. Spoiled my whole mood for dinner -.- Grrrr

Last day, had Bak Kut Teh for breakfast:D
I didnt know Khai Meng stays quite near to my uncle's place. Next time must go visit him XD
Tooo bad that time he was in church so yeah.
Lunch met up with Uncle Mackie. Was eating in this seafood restaurant.
How lucky, -.- I met Krystle and Jacklyn's family eating there as well. Even in Puchong? -.-
Afterthat, headed off back to Ipoh :(


Meet Blanket :) my cousin's doggie ;





cutee right? :P







Dinner at Nyonya's Kitchen; I think so xD







this rendang chicken is awesomee!



Deco in Sungei Wang Plaza;




Bought this :D


Monorail station;


KTM Komuter;

Seremban or Klang?


thought we could see other.

0 OINK!: