BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14

mission failed

Ann's asleep already, that early huh. Thought she would wanna stay-up late until early morning with me. or maybe go outside my house and do what I usually do. Hmm I guessed mission failed!
Maybe after I blog finish she will be awake then maybe I can go out. heh!
see how la :P

*

Anyways, this morning she came to my house. Had breakfast and off to church.
Caroling practice was more like it now. at least know how to sing most of it ady :)
It was freaking hot inside the chapel. My shirt the armpit area was like soaked wet, damn embrassing =/
Waited for lunch for like more than an hour? Finally around 3pm only get to eat.
McD btw :P

Practiced our christmas dance. The beginning and bridge part has steps ady! Whooots. but we need moreeeeee practice, it sucks.
Oh and those other youths people who came were all lepak-ing inside the toddler's room. haha!
Zhi Yang is getting lamer! :O

Around 6.30pm went out to the field with Ann :)
watched the sun set while people playing frisbee there on the swing! hahha!
Then there was this random malay plumish guy, talked to me.
Called me "Eh Ah Moi!" *turns my head to the right and show the what face*
he even asked me where did I live? wth

After dinner, we were all night in my room HAHA!
Webcam-ed with people and chat. Was freaking funny I tell you .

That's all I guess.


Camp's later! Packing done!



maybe later?
Hmm not sure, might be asleep as well.
will be missing people!



0 OINK!: