BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29

Christmas ♥

Straight after I came back from KL, called Joo Lee. Good there were at Pastor Jeya's house.
Quickly change and asked my dad to fetch me there

CAROLING! :D

I felt Christmas spirit and was in Christmas moood.

Everyone was surprised asking me when did I come? Since when u were here? Hor, you're late! and some screamed my name, LI XINN! hahahaaa I know you guys miss me :P

Both nights was goood and awesomeeee.
I miss caroling :(
The crazy moment in the bus and with those lively little kids at their homes. Visiting rich-man houses and the foood! xD
Both nights also celebrated birthdays. First was JoMun's. Second was Winnie Chang's and Aunty Elaine's. hehe nono Pastor Elaine xD

Oooo I remember I have lotsa girlfriends during caroling. hahaha! Shana is my newest :P

& Ann stayovered at my house again! :D










highness at the back of the bus










had nothing better to do when Ann was using my comp

*

22nd
-Practices for dance on Christmas. Lunch at Tai Shee Kyeok was good with one whole gang. :D
Skipped ballet cause was too tired. Celebrated 'Goh Tong' with family and relatives.

23rd
-One last practice before full dress. Lunch at Lou Wong with the dancers. Practice at some gym fitness centre there. JJ for a while with Ju and Ben to do my Christmas shopping! Balik rumah tidor and went back to JJ to look for mummy and continue my Christmas shopping! xD
-Churh - full dress rehearsal night. I didnt wear full dress cause I forgotten. Wasted whole night there actually. Had KFC for supper .



Christmas Eve
- Followed Ju's car to church for service. Aaah so many people so packed. Preferred to dance on that night actually. but too bad had to dance on Christmas Day itself.
- Supper at Tong Sui Gai with Qi Vin all. I like the 'Lolo' there. it's like some icekacang but different abit. Went home around 2plus in the morning :O







Christmas Day
- Was awakened by a phone call from Janice. Fly-ed to church and prepare. Thank God the dance went smoothly although I blocked Wei Soon for his solo part. Sorry ya!
-Went JJ to hangout. Takei-ed COD4 xD Bladyy hell.
-Christmas Dinner at dad's friends house. Nice food :D


Babi Khian Lim brought laptop and played Fifa during service -.-



26th
-Ber-bonding! Brunch at Nasmir. It was like one whole big gang walking to Nasmir and back to JJ. :D
-AVATAR! :D I like the graphic. Very coool :P




52 tickets long :D

-Went for quick food shop for Jenny's later. Judith was suppose to teach me snooker! :(
-Zhiyang, Khian Lim, Jeremy, Me and Philemon all cramped inside Shana's lilttle Atos car. Went around like crazy people. Frm east to pasir puteh to mansion park! LOL
Philemon's phone GPS is very chun.
- Jenny's christmas party was good tooo. Not many main course but was freaking fool by all the little bit of each food.


Phil's GPS.


At Jenny's

27th
- REST DAY :D

28th
- Brunch with Eugene. Bak Kut Teh! :D
- Hugo's Birthday Party was awesomeeeee! Football Jersey was the theme. Everyone needed at least one stripes on their face and wore a football jersey. Haha I spent blady 35bucks for it :( but I guess it was all worth it laa. For the birthday boys ma ;D
Stuffed myself like a pig that night eatting all the fattening food. Too bad I didnt get to taste The Donkey's spaghetti! It was finish when I went for the 4th round? Dont rmb how many rounds was it. Haahaaa

For the games, we played Charades. Manchester United VS Anything But United.
Hahaha cool rite :P Sadly MU lost :( HAHAHHAA.

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HUGO & BEN CHAI!




Hugo's 3kg cake!


MAN U FANS :D




find me once again! :P

0 OINK!: