BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6

Dead Once Again

Sunday 29/11
Went for Kid's Xmas party at 3pm :)
Veggie Tales are so cute! Xmas is all bout giving.
Caroling practice & afterthat off to Bryan's house!
Awesome food, awesome people and awesome day though!
Took lotsa pictures, headache almost the whole day also. Very annoying. hahah but overall it was just so fun being with ur friends the whole day. :D

Pictures do the talking ;


JUMP JUMP :D


STAR


Boys emo, girls happy


boys emo, girls cool+happy?









Serious pictures ;




Lets have more cg outing !

Monday 30/11
Was sitting on my sofa thinking should I go for badminton? Called Shammi, asking her whether she's going anot. No, she's not. She had her computer replacement class I think? Starring at the clock, 5pm and each min goes by. & I thought of cycling all of a sudden!
Msg Fish to ask him whether wanted go cycling anot. Reply : meet at woodlands :)
I went whoot, he's serious haha! So yeah, pumped air into the bicycle's wheels.
It was drizzling went I was on the way there, but thanked God, he didnt rain! It stopped drizzling indeed. Awesome He is it, isnt He? :P
Cycled around Tambun & I was quite sesat actually.
Then, cycled back to my place with Fish. Called Lukas out, he was at the computer. He joined us.
Went home around 6.45pm? Washed the wheels, full of sand and mud xD
Washed my slippers too! It looks like a new slippers now :D

Tuesday, Wednesday 1/12 & 2/12
Had ballet on both nights. Wanted to go pasar malam but it rained, too bad.
La Petite was on both afternoon. I was late on Tuesday, couldnt wake up.
On Wednesday, I was just so lazy. I ffk-ed them. Joanna wont screw me up, rite? hees. Instead, went out for lunch with daddy. Had mamak.

Thursday 3/12
Woke up at 4pm. Watched 90210 the series. It's nice eh. :P
Go watch it on Star World channel 711.
I slept again around 8-9pm after my dinner. Soooo that night I had insomia. I coulnt sleep at all went the next day I had to wake up around 7plus am!
Eugene msg-ed me, but halfway, he fell asleep first. wtc
that night sky's was soh beautiful man, full moon with clouds.

Friday 4/12
Woke up at 7.50am after like my alarm rang so many times. Quickly brushed teeth and packed my stuffs. Reached stadium around 8.40plus? None of the girls was there yet. Charlotte was late for the first time. HAHHAHA! When Chi Yan reached, i asked her to teman me to find Crystal & Suki they all.
Walked to the tennis court, and there they were all there!
Chris taught me how to serve. Tennis is quite fun actually xD
Afterthat B came. I went back to badminton court to play badminton since that's the whole point of going there. 10.30am packed stuffs and waited for Jo to pick us up.
Ben's house for the day. Had pizza delivery for lunch.
Watched Jennifer's Body. HAHAA! The others played PS2 also. Nice place to sleep also, the enviroment all dark dark. Tried to sleep though, but couldnt.
and how smart of me, I left my towel outside the railing there. -.-
Went home after that.

Saturday 5/12
Ballet. Darn Grade 7 classical dance is so long and tiring. Lots of jumping. I even lots balance and the 1st half there. If I'm doing this for exam, I'm so dead.
Came home, played PS1 XD
Afer dinner, i fall asleep on the sofa. The next thing I know it was already 11.30pm. Dad woke me up and I took my shower afterthat. :P I knw it's late. I can feel that my food is undigested. haha!

Sorry for such a long post. You can just skipped it.
It's 4.09am now. Crapp.



I feel like a playgirl, shit man.
My facebook relationship status keep changing.
It's fake one anyway :)

0 OINK!: