BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30

Breakdown

All of a sudden I feel so sad and emo.
Was talking to Charlotte on msn then dont know somehow we end up talking bout our own life and problems.
I just missed last year so much. This year seem so different. It's like everyone leaving you one by one, then they slowly come back to you one by one and then they start leaving again slowly....
I mean there's happy and sad there.
Sigh

Also it brought back alot of last year year end school holidays memories.
Because I was viewing through one of my files in my computer. Me & Him. History .

I also told Charlotte I felt like crying.
Maybe even as I typed this, I have a tears in my eyes T.T

Well, life's like that.
Aaahh, and those guys in my life =X
I better stop typing before everyone goes curious.

& one pic before I go to bed;



LOL when I saw this pic. HAHAHAHA!



Life's weird and full of surprises!
I should look forward, not look back.

RIGHTT?!?!?

0 OINK!: