BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13

the rays from the sun

Hello! my dead blog is alive again :P

Exam's are over!
I didnt really study actually it was all last minute. But, weird I didnt feel scared at all I just read as much as I could. Worse thing was, I slept like a pig during those two days of exam.
Usually I sleep after 12am but I dont know why on that two nights I just cant stay up. I read and studied halfway, I see the clock 'oh, it's late I'm sleepy already. Time to sleep!' when it's only like 10.30pm?
Darn I also thought of waking up middle of the night to study. PHAILED.

Because, the next thing I know it's time to get ready to school and I'm sitting for the paper in less than an hour or so.

Anyway, Sports Day was last Saturday.
That means no more under the sun! ;D
Unfortunely, Guides did not won a thing :( neither GB. Good thing was, Nightingale marching team emerged champion again! Wooots.









how can u tolerate such two 'lalas' beside you?




be proud ! ;D




bleh I have a tiger tail :P RAWRR!

&&

I wanna wish



Jo Ann the Perverted Monkayy
Happy Belated Birthday! :P

and the Nicoles!


my honey who injured me just a day before her birhday! :(
NicY *throws rotten carrot* HMPH


and the bubble wrap girl! [on the right]
NicT


Lotsa loves
♥ ♥ ♥


it's gone I think.

0 OINK!: